We are Stena
THIS IS STENA AB
1) Including seagoing 2) Owned, chartered and managed 3) Owned and managed
With care, innovation and efficient performance as their guiding principles, our 16,000 employees around the world work every day to create value for our customers.
To make money in the business areas Ferry Operations, Offshore Drilling, Shipping, Property, New Businesses and Finance using our competence, particularly in service, trading and ships.
To create new companies for the future.
To take care of our most important asset in the long term, our customers, in such a way that we contribute to their positive development and that of society.
RESPONSIBILITY IN OUR BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
By building long-term relationships with our customers, suppliers and subcontractors, we are committed to delivering high quality and best-value services. We shall meet the highest safety standards. Trust is the basis of all our relationships in society.
Our responsibility is to meet our customers’ expectations in respect of responsible business practices.
We have high standards of corporate social responsibility, which we share with our business partners. We may withdraw from a business relationship if we feel that the standards we uphold are not being met by a business partner.
For a sustainable future. Your future.
- Always the customer’s first choice
- Leader in quality and quality-assured partners
- Always efficient and effective with our own and others’ resources
- A clearly delegated business responsibility
We have committed to comply with the standard formulated by the Logistics & Transportation Corporate Citizenship Initiative of the World Economic Forum.
We are 16,000 employees and we make a difference worldwide.*
* The “We are” concept was developed by Stena in 2016 to describe an exciting and complex business with a personal and inviting touch.